At a Glance
The Gideons has been an iconic Christian organization in Canada for over 110 years. When the organization decided to undergo some significant changes in their ministry, they hired Radiant to help dream up their new brand. We designed the new ShareWord Global brand, and when they were ready to fully embrace the ShareWord Global name, they hired us to act as their marketing department and spearhead their year-long brand launch campaign. They became a Radiant ONE client, meaning we were fully integrated into their team and organizational processes.
We developed and executed clever marketing and PR strategies to reach every Christian across the country with the news of this rebrand. Our creative campaign, “Not just Bibles in hotel nightstands,” was a huge success that told the story of why a rebrand was so important and why Canadian Christians should care.
We were also hired on as a project manager to help in other areas of the organization, and we continued to serve ShareWord Global with their efforts in public relations and social media.
ShareWord saw massive success with our brand launch campaign. Within just three and a half months after the new brand was launched, we saw:
- 2.1 million impressions on Facebook and Instagram
- 48,129% reach increase on Facebook through organic posts and paid ads
- 16,160,968 people reached through traditional PR campaigns (I.e., feature in Christianity Today, talk show appearances, podcasts)
- 50,000 people reached through influencer marketing
- Name, logo, and tagline
- Brand launch campaign development and execution
- Public relations
- Digital advertising
- Social media content calendars
- Influencer marketing
- Project management
- Social media contests
- Internal communications
- Swag bags
- Graphic design
- Development of social media strategies for HQs in other countries
- and so much more…